Several scenarios due to which files get deleted from memory card
- Sometimes users select wrong file to delete from memory card. Due to files are deleted permanently from memory card. Under such circumstances, you need to use data recover recovery software to recover deleted files from memory card.
- Formatting of memory card clears data stored in memory card. The formatting of memory cards sometimes occurs intentionally or unintentionally. Suppose when virus or malware programs enters your memory card then card get corrupted and become inaccessible. In such drastic condition, user is forced to format the card in order to reuse memory card.
- When space on recycle bin is less then there are chances that files get deleted from system. If you have unwanted file on your memory card then you will try to delete such files. While deleting if you use “Shift+Delete” combinational key then files get permanently deleted. You can use this tool to undelete files from recycle bin with ease.
Under above mentioned scenarios, you can use Deleted File Recovery tool to recover the deletion scenarios. This application can be employed on Windows as well as Mac system.
Precautions to avoid deletion of files from memory card
- Keep your files with back up so as to avoid deletion
- Don’t use unreliable antivirus application
- Check the files before deletion
Features of Deleted File Recovery Software
This recovery tool can be downloaded on all the previous and latest Windows and Mac operating system. With this recovery application, you can recover deleted files from different brands of memory cards. Some of the brands that can be recovered through this application are SanDisk, Samsung, Sony, Kingston, Toshiba, etc. You can also recover deleted files from memory card used in mobile phones, cameras and camcorders. Using this tool, you are capable in recovering data of different file types such as music file, video, images, documents, etc. You can purchase this software from website and recover data with utmost ease.
Procedure to Recover Deleted Files from Memory Card:
Step 1: Install the software after downloading it from the site. Run the software and on the first window select "Recover Files" then select "Recover Deleted Files".
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: Select storage device and click "Next" and the recover process is initiated.
Figure B: Select Drive
Step 3: On completion of recover process it provides you with a set of undeleted files. Preview the required file by double clicking on it and save it once you purchase the product.
Figure C: Preview Results