We delete files from our system when we don’t need it anymore. Sometimes the file gets deleted accidentally. One, who is not used to the functioning of hardware, will deem it to be a permanent loss. However, it isn’t. The best thing about the hard drive is that it does not erase deleted files. This makes it possible to recover the deleted files. File deleted from a system can be recovered efficiently and effectively with the help of a file recover tool.
A number of reasons which lead to removal of files are:
- Shift+Delete (Windows): When we are sure that we do not need a file anymore, and wish to get rid of it permanently, we use this command. Command + Delete (Mac). At times, we do it by mistake. This necessitates a recovery.
- Emptying Recycle Bin: We usually don’t check the contents of the Recycle Bin before emptying it. This leads to loss of some accidentally deleted files lying in the recycle bin.
- Third party Applications: While browsing net we accidentally click on certain ads or other attractive offers which tend to get in our system and delete all the files. They can be recovered efficiently.
It’s possible to overcome these problems by using this file recovery tool easily. This application can find all the photos after accidental deletion. Even, the tool is so efficient that you can select it as a appropriate solution to get back the files deleted from the Recycle Bin also. It scans the entire hard disk within minutes to recovers the deleted file. Recovered file can be previewed before restoring it. Interestingly, the tool has an option to save the recovery session so that we need not scan the entire hard disk again when the need arises. Apart from Windows, the file recovery tool supports deleted file recovery from Mac OS in few simple mouse clicks. Apart from all this, user can also perform deleted files recovery from Android in couple of mouse clicks.
Following are the steps followed to retrieve the deleted file:
- Stop using the system as soon as you encounter accidental file loss.
- Always take a good and secure file backup. Preferably, back up all your files on an external hard drive or a DVD drive.
Step 1: Download and install the file recovery tool in the system. Select the "Recover File" option. After that go to recover deleted files option.
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: Select the particular drive from where files have been deleted. Click the "Next" button, the system performs scan of the particular drive. The files are listed as "Data View" or "File type View" (according to the particular file type) after the scan is complete.
Figure B: Select Drive
Step 3: Now, save the file to destination folder as required.
Figure C: Preview Results
Before you learn how to recover deleted data, it is important to know how to avoid repetition of such scenarios. These include: