Some of the key features are listed below:
- Scans your entire disk within minutes.
- It has an ability to recover deleted files from hard drive, SD card, MMC card, IPod, etc.
- This tool undeletes file that was accidentally deleted by users by pressing delete / format option.
- The preview feature helps user to view the content of their undelete file before saving it back.
- It restore deleted files from Windows 10 from RAID0, RAID1, and RAID5 array partitions.
- You can save the undeleted file in any devices such as CD/ DVD, USB drive, hard disk, etc.
- The utility is very helpful to retrieve all the files deleted from the Recycle Bin in many more scenarios.
- The find option in this tool helps users to search their undeleted files based on its extension, name, date, etc.
- “Save Recovery Session” option is used to store the scanned results which helps to avoid rescan and saves your valuable time.
- File recovery can be done on the basis of name, size, date, etc.
- It helps to recover files from Mac and Windows operating system.
- Android file recovery tool can be used to restore files from Android driven applications.
Procedure to use File Undelete software:
Step 1: Install the software after downloading it from the site. Run the software and on the first window select "Recover Files" then select "Recover Deleted Files".
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: Select storage device and click "Next" and the recover process is initiated.
Figure B: Select Drive
Step 3: On completion of recover process it provides you with a set of undeleted files. Preview the required file by double clicking on it and save it once you purchase the product.
Figure C: Preview Results